Empties #1

Hi guys!

I've decided that every once in a while I will share my makeup trash with you. I have seen several Youtubers share their empities on their channels and I always find these videos very informative and helpful, so I hope you feel the same way.

The first product I have used up is the Too Faced Hangover Primer. I have normal-dry skin so this coconut infused primer is just the perfect base for me. It truly hydrates my skin and gives it just that extra boost before I apply my makeup. I have already repurchased this primer, so it is safe to say that I am really impressed and the hype around this primer is well deserved. Well done, Too Faced!


Next up is the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. This is actually the second bottle that I have finished, and I will be repurchasing this for the third time. Makeup is having a hard time sticking to certain areas on my face such as my nose and chin, but with this setting spray my makeup stays put all day. It also gives my skin a bit of extra hydration and melts my makeup together, so that it looks like my makeup is part of my skin instead of just sitting on top of it. Highly recommend this setting spray! 


Another makeup product I have used up recently is the L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper in the color Blonde. This brow plumper is an amazing drugstore/affordable option and I love is just as much as I love my Benefit brow gel. Similar to the Benefit one, this also has small fibers, which fills in your brows. This makes it the perfect product to wear alone, or to top up your brows after you have filled them in. It also keeps the hairs in place all day. Just keep in mind that the blonde color is fairly warm-toned and because I have a cool-toned blonde hair color at the moment, this brow plumper does not match me at this point, and I won't be repurchasing it. But if your hair has a warmer blonde color, I would definitely consider this one! 


Last empties product this round is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. I had heard such good things about this felt tip liner and the hype on Youtube and in the beauty world in general was real. So when I visited the USA I decided to pick this up at Sephora. First impression wise it was all good. The color pay-off was great and it was a true black eyeliner and the tip is sharp. But it only took a few weeks and then it was all dried out and if I managed to create a line and went in to work on it some more, it would only remove the product already on my eye, instead of adding more. I much prefer my Maybelline Master Ink Liner over the Kat Von D one when it comes to felt-tip liners, and I will not be repurchasing this one. 


♥ What products have you used up lately? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment