Update and new in: ABH Soft Glam

Hi lovelies!

I know I've been away for quite some time now, but I have some new found inspiration to start up again and I am really trying to commit this time. Since my last post I have actually started graduate school and I'm beginning to write my master's thesis in June, so might not be the most ideal time to take up blogging again, but hopefully it will add some structure to my life.

On another note, I have recently splurged on my first ABH eyeshadow palette, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette. I ordered it from Beauty Bay and waited a shocking five weeks for it to arrive. Even though I will not order from Beauty Bay again, I must admit it was worth the waiting. The mattes are so pigmented (hi mannymua!) and blends like an absolute dream. The colors are absolutely stunning and I 10/10 recommend!




- Have you bought this palette? 

xo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment