New In: Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Collection

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but with Christmas and New Years I've just been so busy. So, happy New Year! I hope you've had an amazing Christmas or holidays, if you do not celebrate, and that the new year is everything you've wished for! Finally I have received everything I ordered from Kylie Cosmetics holiday collection during her Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale and honestly right off the bat I was very impressed. The packaging is just really, really beautiful and the products I got will look so expensive and gorgeous on display on my vanity. 


In the picture you can see the products I chose to splurge on. I am especially happy that I managed to get my hands on the mini mattes and the 4 pcs liquid lipsticks and glosses as the literally sold out so fast, no surprise there and I also got the lipkit in Merry and metal matte in Dancer. As you can see, Kylie chose to stick with her original design for her holiday collection as well, but this time around she chose a silver packaging. Another detail that really got me was that the lipkits, glosses and the metal matte all came packaged as ornaments, perfect for the holiday season. I will post swatches in a separate entry, hopefully in a couple of days max. because I really want to show you what they look like swatched and on the lips, especially the lipkit as this is still available for purchase on her website, along with the second lipkit in Vixen, the holiday eyeshadow palette, creme shadows in Camo and Golden Plum, the brush set and the holiday box

Did you get your hands on anything from this collection? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment