Top 5: Liquid Lipsticks

Hi friends! 


Today I have picked out my top five liquid lipstick from my collection and I though I would share them with you. I was also thinking about doing this as a series with other type of makeup products as well. 



1. Kylie Cosmetics - Koko K
Most of us have already heard about the famous Kylie Jenner and the equally famous liquid lipsticks she brought out earlier this year. I must admit, I was not one of the first people to jump all over her products, mainly because of the stress it would cause trying to get a hold of them. But once I made a purchase off her website a couple of months later, I instantly regretted not purchasing anything sooner. Koko K is a matte liquid lipstick, which comes with a matching lip liner (they can be bought separately). The color is the perfect pinky-nude, with just the right amount of pink, at least paired with my fair skin tone. The lip liner is so creamy, easy to apply and very forgiving, and same goes for the actual liquid lipstick as well, making it perfect for a new beginner. In terms of wear, I have this lipstick on for eight hours, with only one touch up after eating and it gives me no trouble when layered on top of the original coat. Price: $29 (includes lipliner) from Kylie Cosmetics website and contains 3.25 ml.





2. Gerard Cosmetics - Serenity

This was the first liquid lipstick I ever purchased and I bought this because this is a collaboration with the beauty guru Manny MUA from youtube and I am absolutely obsessed with his videos. The color is a stunning warm pinky nude and it comes in a frosted bottle with a gold cap (standard packaging) and the product contains 1.75 ml, which unfortunately means that you get less product than you would with the other brands mentioned in this post. The product lasts hours on the lip and if I am not eating, no reapplication is necessary. It feels so light-weight on the lips and does not transfer at all. I am in love with the formulation, the color, the packaging, everything. This is the only liquid lipstick I have tried from Gerard Cosmetics, but I will definitely be putting in another order soon. Price: $20 from Gerard Cosmetics website and contains 1.75 ml.



3. Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dusty Rose
Like the two liquid lipstick mentioned before, this is also a pinky nude, I think there is a pattern here. This is not only one of my go-to lipsticks, but it has truly become a cult favorite within the beauty community. The formula is insanely pigmented and long waring, except it occasionally wears off in the inner ring of the mouth, which I can live with as the positives heavily weights up for the negatives. The flat tip applicator also makes it idiot proof for applying the product. The packaging is also so stunning. Price: $20 from the ABH website and Sephora and contains 3.25 ml. 





4. Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lolita

Lolita is categorized as a chestnut rose color, meaning a darker pink with a brown undertone. Same as the others above, this is a liquid to matte lipstick with an incredible long wear. The formula is also very light weight as well as moisturizing and KVD Beauty states on their website that the lipstick contains vitamin E. Another positive is that the product and whole brand is actually cruelty free, so no testing on animals!  Price: $20 from KVD website and Sephora and contains 6.6 ml. 




5. Kylie Cosmetics - Reign

Unlike the four other lipsticks mentioned in this post, Reign is a metallic liquid lipstick and does therefor not dry matte. This means that the lipstick is not 100% transfer proof, though this does not bother me at all, and it also means that it will not feel drying on your lips at all. The color is a deep metallic copper with metallic shimmers and the formula is long wearing, moisturizing and very comfortable to wear. If you struggle with dry lips and there for find liquid to matte lipsticks uncomfortable, this might be the better choice for you. Price: $18 from the Kylie Cosmetics website and contains 3.00 ml. 


I also thought i would swatch them all on my arm for you guys. Keep in mind that my sin is very fair, which means the will look quite dark on me. 




💄 Do you agree with my top 5 or do you have a favorite liquid lipstick you think I should try out?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment